State Intervention and Labour Market in India: Issues and Options
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mukherjee, Dipa, 2005. "State Intervention and Labour Market in India: Issues and Options," MPRA Paper 4874, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mukherjee, Dipa, 2003. "The Changing World of Work and No-Work," MPRA Paper 4865, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsLabour; State; Globalisation; Unorganised Sector;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-01-24 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-LAB-2009-01-24 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .