Equilibrium income and monetary policy strategy: teaching macroeconomics with the MP curve
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bofinger, Peter & Mayer, Eric & Wollmershäuser, Timo & Hülsewig, Oliver, 2003. "The BMW model: A new framework for teaching monetary macroeconomics in closed and open economies," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 34, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Peter Bofinger & Eric Mayer & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2006.
"The BMW Model: A New Framework for Teaching Monetary Economics,"
The Journal of Economic Education,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 98-117, January.
- Bofinger, Peter & Mayer, Eric & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2006. "The BMW model: A new framework for teaching monetary economics," Munich Reprints in Economics 20214, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsteaching intermidiate macroeconomics; monetary policy strategy; equilibrium income;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2009-01-03 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-01-03 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .