Agro-based industry of Tharparkar and barrage area of Sindh: Solutions and suggested policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Herani, Gobind M., 2002. "Agro-based Industry of Tharparkar and Barrage Area of Sindh: Solutions and Suggested Policy," MPRA Paper 16066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gobind M. Herani, 2010.
"Microfinance And Self-Help Finance System To Reduce Poverty From Pakistan: An It-Based Solution,"
Indus Journal of Management & Social Science (IJMSS),
Department of Business Administration, vol. 4(1), pages 57-63, December.
- Herani, Gobind M., 2010. "Microfinance And self-help finance system to reduce poverty from Pakistan: an it-based solution," MPRA Paper 35629, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herani, Gobind M., 2010. "Microfinance and Self-Help Finance System to Reduce Poverty from Pakistan: An It-Based Solution," MPRA Paper 21264, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSolutions and Suggested Policy; Tharparkar; Barrage Area of Sindh; Agro-Based Industry; livestock;
- D18 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Protection
- R13 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General Equilibrium and Welfare Economic Analysis of Regional Economies
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- N50 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - General, International, or Comparative
- N30 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - General, International, or Comparative
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .