Micro evidence on inter-party vote movements in turkey: Who voted for AKP in 2002?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ali T. Akarca & Aysit Tansel, 2016.
"Voter reaction to government incompetence and corruption related to the 1999 earthquakes in Turkey,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 43(2), pages 309-335, May.
- Akarca, Ali T. & Tansel, Aysit, 2015. "Voter Reaction to Government Incompetence and Corruption Related to the 1999 Earthquakes in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 9162, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cem Baslevent, 2013. "Socio-demographic determinants of the support for Turkey's Justice and Development Party," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(2), pages 1215-1228.
- Ali T. Akarca, 2010. "Analysis of the 2009 Turkish Election Results from an Economic Voting Perspective," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3), pages 3-38.
- Ali T. Akarca, 2014. "How Should We Interpret the Outcome of the June 2015 Parliamentary Election in Turkey?," Ekonomi-tek - International Economics Journal, Turkish Economic Association, vol. 3(3), pages 1-22, September.
More about this item
KeywordsTurkey; elections; party choice; voter behavior; logit estimation;
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2008-11-25 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-CWA-2008-11-25 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-POL-2008-11-25 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:11683. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.