Lines of monetary transmission optimization under conditions of transition economy
An essential condition of the effectiveness of price-stability-based monetary regime is availability of an efficient mechanism for transmission of monetary policy impulses to the real sector of economy. Characteristic of the economy of Ukraine, the same as many other transition economies is the existence of institutional and structural factors that reduce the effectiveness of monetary transmission mechanism. This paper discusses the above mentioned factors and measures aimed to strengthen the efficiency of transmission mechanism of monetary policy.
|Date of creation:||May 2008|
|Publication status:||Published in Collection of Reports. Second International Scientific and Practical Conference "Efficient Monetary Policy Options In Transition Economy" (2008): pp. 280-287|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Balazs Egert & Ronald MacDonald, 2006.
"Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Transition Economies: Surveying the Surveyable,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1739, CESifo Group Munich.
- Balázs Égert & Ronald MacDonald, 2006. "Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Transition Economies: Surveying the Surveyable," MNB Working Papers 2006/5, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Katerina Smidkova, 2004. "The transmission mechanism of monetary policy at the beginning of the third millennium," Macroeconomics 0403012, EconWPA.
- Andrew Berg & Eduardo Borensztein, 2000. "The Choice of Exchange Rate Regime and Monetary Target in Highly Dollarized Economies," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 3, pages 285-324, November.
- Eduardo Borensztein & Andrew Berg, 2000. "The Choice of Exchange Rate Regime and Monetary Target in Highly Dollarized Economies," IMF Working Papers 00/29, International Monetary Fund.
- Georgy Ganev & Krisztina Molnar & Krzysztof Rybinski & Przemyslaw Wozniak, 2002. "Transmission Mechanism of Monetary Policy in Centraland Eastern Europe," CASE Network Reports 0052, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.