Collusion in spatially separated markets with quantity competition
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kai Andree, 2013. "Collusion in Spatially Separated Markets with Quantity Competition," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 309-318, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- James W. Friedman, 1971. "A Non-cooperative Equilibrium for Supergames," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(1), pages 1-12.
- Stefano Colombo, 2012. "Collusion in two models of spatial competition with quantity-setting firms," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 48(1), pages 45-69, February.
- John Gross & William L. Holahan, 2003. "Credible Collusion in Spatially Separated Markets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 44(1), pages 299-312, February.
- Alessandra Chirco & Marcella Scrimitore & Corrado Benassi, 2007. "Spatial Discrimination with Quantity Competition and High Transportation Costs: a Note," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(1), pages 1-7.
- Kai Andree & Juljana Calaki, 2011. "Product differentiation in a spatial Cournot model with asymmetric demand," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(2), pages 1125-1130.
- Jehiel, Philippe, 1992. "Product differentiation and price collusion," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 633-641, December.
- Chang, Myong-Hun, 1991. "The effects of product differentiation on collusive pricing," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 453-469, September.
- Chang, Myong-Hun, 1992. "Intertemporal Product Choice and Its Effects on Collusive Firm Behavior," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 33(4), pages 773-793, November.
- Hackner, Jonas, 1995. "Endogenous product design in an infinitely repeated game," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 277-299.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2007:i:1:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- José María Chamorro Rivas, 2000. "Spatial dispersion in cournot competition," Spanish Economic Review, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 2(2), pages 145-152.
- Marcella Scrimitore, 2011. "Spatial Discrimination, Product Substitutability And Welfare," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(3), pages 231-242, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Armando Garcia Pires, 2014.
"Beyond Trade Costs: Firms’ Endogenous Access to International Markets,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 229-257, June.
- Garcia Pires, Armando José, 2006. "Beyond Trade Costs: Firms' Endogenous Access to International Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 5980, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kai Andree & Mike Schwan, 2012. "Collusive Market Sharing with Spatial Competition," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(4), pages 3357-3364.
- Hamed Jafari & Seyed Reza Hejazi & Morteza Rasti-Barzoki, 2016. "Pricing Decisions in Dual-Channel Supply Chain Including Monopolistic Manufacturer and Duopolistic Retailers: A Game-Theoretic Approach," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 323-343, September.
- Wen-Chung Guo & Fu-Chuan Lai, 2013. "The role of an intermediate market within the barbell model," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 151-161, November.
- Wen-Chung Guo & Fu-Chuan Lai, 2014. "Spatial price discrimination and location choice with labor markets," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 52(1), pages 103-119, January.
More about this item
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-11-28 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2011-11-28 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2011-11-28 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pot:vwldis:104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco Winkler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ltpotde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.