Report NEP-IND-2011-11-28This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mitraille, Sébastien & Moreaux, Michel, 2011. "Inventories and Endogenous Stackelberg Leadership in Two-period Cournot Oligopoly," TSE Working Papers 11-249, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Kai Andree, 2011. "Collusion in spatially separated markets with quantity competition," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 104, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Amir Ban & Nati Linial, 2011. "Market Share Indicates Quality," Discussion Paper Series dp590, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Bernhard Ganglmair & Emanuele Tarantino, 2011. "Patent Disclosure in Standard Setting," Working Papers 11-15, NET Institute.
- Farina, Tatiana, 2011. "How Do Experience and Shopping Frequency Affect Consumers Brand Choice?," Insper Working Papers wpe_257, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Allain, Marie-Laure & Chambolle, Claire & Rey, Patrick, 2011. "Vertical Integration, Information and Foreclosure," TSE Working Papers 11-237, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Nov 2011.
- Dubois, Pierre & de Mouzon, Olivier & Scott Morton, Fiona & Seabright, Paul, 2011. "Market Size and Pharmaceutical Innovation," IDEI Working Papers 670, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Mar 2014.
- Hüschelrath, Kai & Müller, Kathrin, 2011. "Patterns and effects of entry in US airline markets," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-059, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Volodymyr Bilotkach & Alberto A. Gaggero & Claudio A. Piga, 2011. "Airline Pricing under Different Market Conditions: Evidence from European Low-Cost Carriers," Working Paper series 47_11, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Friebel, Guido & Ivaldi, Marc & Pouyet, Jérôme, 2011. "Separation versus Integration in International Rail Markets: A Theoretical Investigation," TSE Working Papers 11-248, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Mar 2013.
- Item repec:zwi:wpaper:3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore