Tax systems and tax harmonisation in the East African Community (EAC)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Spray & Sebastian Wolf, 2017. "Industries without smokestacks in Uganda and Rwanda," WIDER Working Paper Series 012, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Georgeta Dragomir & Mariana Trandafir & Carmen-Marina Dragomir, 2011. "Comparative Analysis on Romanian Taxation in the European Context, as a Prerequisite for Tax Harmonization," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 4(4), pages 45-59, August.
More about this item
KeywordsCentralization; decentralization; ethnic differences; fiscal federalism; fiscal planning; good governance; harmonization; integration; nation building; revenue sharing; sustainable fiscal policy; tax reform. Compliance; corruption; direct taxes; double taxation; East African Community; indirect taxes; information exchange; integration; international tax law; revenue authorities; tax administration; taxation; tax harmonization; tax system; transparency;
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- N47 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Africa; Oceania
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-07-17 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-AFR-2010-07-17 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2010-07-17 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2010-07-17 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pot:fiwidp:60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco Winkler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lvpotde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .