Report NEP-PUB-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Boeters, Stefan, 2010. "Optimal tax progressivity in unionised labour markets: Simulation results for Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-035, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- A Krause, 2010. "On the Incidence of Substituting Consumption Taxes for Income Taxes," Discussion Papers 10/17, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Salois, Matthew J. & Tiffin, J. Richard, 2010. "Fat Taxes and Thin Subsidies: Distributional Impacts and Welfare Effects," 84th Annual Conference, March 29-31, 2010, Edinburgh, Scotland 91754, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Toshihiro Ihori, 2010. "Overlapping Tax Revenue, Soft Budget, and Rent Seeking," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-750, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- M. Menegatti & D. Baiardi, 2010. "Pigouvian Tax, Abatement Policies and Uncertainty on the Environment," Economics Department Working Papers 2010-EP04, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Finke, Katharina & Heckemeyer, Jost Henrich & Reister, Timo & Spengel, Christoph, 2010. "Impact of tax rate cut cum base broadening reforms on heterogeneous firms: Learning from the German tax reform 2008," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-036, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hans-Georg Petersen, 2010. "Tax systems and tax harmonisation in the East African Community (EAC)," Finanzwissenschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 60, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.