Report NEP-PBE-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hans-Georg Petersen, 2010. "Tax systems and tax harmonisation in the East African Community (EAC)," Finanzwissenschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 60, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Toshihiro Ihori, 2010. "Overlapping Tax Revenue, Soft Budget, and Rent Seeking," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-750, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Dannenberg, Astrid & Lange, Andreas & Sturm, Bodo, 2010. "On the formation of coalitions to provide public goods: Experimental evidence from the lab," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-037, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Simon Gaechter & Elke Renner, 2010. "The effects of (incentivized) belief elicitation in public goods experiments," Discussion Papers 2010-12, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Friedrich Schneider & Andreas Buehn & Claudio E. Montenegro, 2010. "Shadow Economies All over the World: New Estimates for 162 Countries from 1999 to 2007," Working Papers wp322, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Yogi Rahmayanti & Theara Horn, 2010. "Expenditure Efficiency and the Optimal Size of Government in Developing Countries," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 10-20, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Finke, Katharina & Heckemeyer, Jost Henrich & Reister, Timo & Spengel, Christoph, 2010. "Impact of tax rate cut cum base broadening reforms on heterogeneous firms: Learning from the German tax reform 2008," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-036, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- A Krause, 2010. "On the Incidence of Substituting Consumption Taxes for Income Taxes," Discussion Papers 10/17, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Salois, Matthew J. & Tiffin, J. Richard, 2010. "Fat Taxes and Thin Subsidies: Distributional Impacts and Welfare Effects," 84th Annual Conference, March 29-31, 2010, Edinburgh, Scotland 91754, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Masato Miyazaki, 2010. "In Search of Lost Revenue; Why Restoring Fiscal Soundness After a Crisis is Harder Than it Looks," IMF Working Papers 10/137, International Monetary Fund.
- Dartanto, Teguh, 2010. "The relationship between corruption and public investment at the municipalities’ level in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 23736, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2010.
- Kun Li & Pablo Lopez Murphy, 2010. "Tax Revenue Downturns; Anatomy and Links to Imports," IMF Working Papers 10/138, International Monetary Fund.
- Angel De la Fuente, 2010. "Infrastructures and productivity: an updated survey," Working Papers 1018, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.