Network Effects in Knowledge Creation: Evidence from Academia
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge Networks; Co-Authorship; Academic Productivity;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- J44 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Professional Labor Markets and Occupations
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2015-09-11 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EDU-2015-09-11 (Education)
- NEP-INO-2015-09-11 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2015-09-11 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-LMA-2015-09-11 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-NET-2015-09-11 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2015-09-11 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:fepwps:565. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .