Report NEP-KNM-2015-09-11This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alberto Marzucchi & Sandro Montresor, 2015. "Forms of knowledge and eco-innovation modes: Evidence from Spanish manufacturing firms," SEEDS Working Papers 1515, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Sep 2015.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2015. "Taking into account hidden innovation in innovation networks: the role of public-private innovation networks in services," Working Papers halshs-01191137, HAL.
- Ingrid Fasshauer & Claudie Meyer & Christian Bourret, 2015. "De la participation à la coopération entre enseignants et étudiants dans le cadre d'un espace de coworking à l'université," Post-Print hal-01186601, HAL.
- Nelson Sá & Ana Paula Ribeiro & Vitor Carvalho, 2015. "Network Effects in Knowledge Creation: Evidence from Academia," FEP Working Papers 565, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Jürgen Janger, 2015. "Business science links for a new growth path," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 107, WWWforEurope.
- Khan, Jangraiz & Khattak, Naeem Ur Rehman Khattak & Khan, Amir, 2015. "Human Capital-Economic Growth Nexus: A Causality Analysis for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 65689, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benedikt Fecher & Sascha Friesike & Marcel Hebing & Stephanie Linek & Armin Sauermann, 2015. "A Reputation Economy: Results from an Empirical Survey on Academic Data Sharing," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 246, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).