Report NEP-CSE-2015-09-11This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alberto Marzucchi & Sandro Montresor, 2015. "Forms of knowledge and eco-innovation modes: Evidence from Spanish manufacturing firms," SEEDS Working Papers 1515, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Sep 2015.
- Fassio, Claudio & Montobbio, Fabio & Venturini, Alessandra, 2015. "How Do Native and Migrant Workers Contribute to Innovation?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201507, University of Turin.
- Jürgen Janger, 2015. "Business science links for a new growth path," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 107, WWWforEurope.
- Benoît Desmarchelier & Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2015. "KIBS and the Dynamics of Industrial Clusters: a Complex Adaptive Systems Approach," Working Papers halshs-01188568, HAL.
- Bottai, Carlo, 2015. "Open Innovation in a Model à la Hotelling," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201526, University of Turin.
- Mário Alexandre Patrício Martins da Silva, 2015. "Absorptive capacity and space," FEP Working Papers 564, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Nelson Sá & Ana Paula Ribeiro & Vitor Carvalho, 2015. "Network Effects in Knowledge Creation: Evidence from Academia," FEP Working Papers 565, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Lord, Montague, 2015. "Regional Economic Integration in Central Asia and South Asia," MPRA Paper 66436, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhilde Veugelers, 2015. "Do we have the right kind of diversity in Innovation Policies among EU Member States?," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 108, WWWforEurope.
- Ann-Kathrin Blankenberg & Guido Buenstorf, 2015. "Regional co-evolution of firm population, innovationand public research? Evidence from the West German laser industry," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2015-02, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Francesco Grigoli & Alexander Herman & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2015. "Saving in Latin America and the Caribbean; Performance and Policies," IMF Working Papers 15/108, International Monetary Fund.
- Mariana Mazzucato, 2015. "From Market Fixing to Market-Creating: A New Framework for Economic Policy," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-25, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Michel Serafinelli, 2015. "‘Good’ Firms, Worker Flows and Local Productivity," Working Paper Series 15-29, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Mahoney, Joseph T. & Kor, Yasmine, 2014. "Advancing the Human Capital Perspective on Value Creation by Joining Capabilities and Governance Approaches," Working Papers 14-0101, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Tatiana Didier & Ross Levine & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2015. "Capital Market Financing, Firm Growth, and Firm Size Distribution," Working Papers 172015, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Raffaela Giordano & Sergi Lanau & Pietro Tommasino & Petia Topalova, 2015. "Does Public Sector Inefficiency Constrain Firm Productivity; Evidence from Italian Provinces," IMF Working Papers 15/168, International Monetary Fund.
- Diewert, Erwin & Inklaar, Robert, 2015. "Measuring Industry Productivity Across Time and Space and Cross Country Convergence," Economics working papers erwin_diewert-2015-20, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 02 Nov 2015.
- Sylvain Béal & Eric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2015. "A strategic implementation of the sequential equal surplus division rule for digraph cooperative games," Working Papers 2015-07, CRESE.