Report NEP-NET-2015-09-11This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nelson Sá & Ana Paula Ribeiro & Vitor Carvalho, 2015. "Network Effects in Knowledge Creation: Evidence from Academia," FEP Working Papers 565, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Alexei P Kireyev & Andrei Leonidov, 2015. "Network Effects of International Shocks and Spillovers," IMF Working Papers 15/149, International Monetary Fund.
- Luiza Antoun de Almeida, 2015. "A Network Analysis of Sectoral Accounts; Identifying Sectoral Interlinkages in G-4 Economies," IMF Working Papers 15/111, International Monetary Fund.
- Boris van Leeuwen & Abhijit Ramalingam & David Rojo Arjona & Arthur Schram, 2015. "Authority and centrality: Power and cooperation in social dilemma networks," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 15-04, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2015. "Taking into account hidden innovation in innovation networks: the role of public-private innovation networks in services," Working Papers halshs-01191137, HAL.
- Günther, Michael & Hellmann, Tim, 2015. "Local and Global Pollution and International Environmental Agreements in a Network Approach," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 545, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.