Beam search heuristics for quadratic earliness and tardiness scheduling
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hoogeveen, Han, 2005. "Multicriteria scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(3), pages 592-623, December.
- George Li, 1997. "Single machine earliness and tardiness scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 546-558, February.
- Esteve, B. & Aubijoux, C. & Chartier, A. & T'kindt, V., 2006. "A recovering beam search algorithm for the single machine Just-in-Time scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 172(3), pages 798-813, August.
- Jorge M. S. Valente, 2007. "An exact approach for single machine scheduling with quadratic earliness and tardiness penalties," FEP Working Papers 238, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Schaller, Jeffrey, 2002. "Minimizing the sum of squares lateness on a single machine," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 64-79, November.
More about this item
Keywordsscheduling; heuristics; beam search; single machine; quadratic earliness; quadratic tardiness;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:fepwps:279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.