Minimizing the sum of squares lateness on a single machine
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- P. C. Bagga & K. R. Kalra, 1980. "Note---A Node Elimination Procedure for Townsend's Algorithm for Solving the Single Machine Quadratic Penalty Function Scheduling Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(6), pages 633-636, June.
- Wlodzimierz Szwarc & Marc E. Posner & John J. Liu, 1988. "The Single Machine Problem with a Quadratic Cost Function of Completion Times," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(12), pages 1480-1488, December.
- Sushil K. Gupta & Tapan Sen, 1984. "Note---On the Single Machine Scheduling Problem with Quadratic Penalty Function of Completion Times: An Improved Branching Procedure," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(5), pages 644-647, May.
- Albert Schild & Irwin J. Fredman, 1962. "Scheduling Tasks with Deadlines and Non-Linear Loss Functions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(1), pages 73-81, October.
- W. Townsend, 1978. "The Single Machine Problem with Quadratic Penalty Function of Completion Times: A Branch-and-Bound Solution," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(5), pages 530-534, January.
- Gupta, Sushil K. & Sen, Tapan, 1983. "Minimizing a quadratic function of job lateness on a single machine," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 187-194, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:61:y:2010:i:4:d:10.1057_jors.2008.191 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jorge M. S. Valente & Maria R. A. Moreira, 2008. "Greedy randomized dispatching heuristics for the single machine scheduling problem with quadratic earliness and tardiness penalties," FEP Working Papers 286, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Jorge M. S. Valente, 2008. "Beam search heuristics for quadratic earliness and tardiness scheduling," FEP Working Papers 279, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Jorge M. S. Valente & Maria R. A. Moreira & Alok Singh & Rui A. F. S. Alves, 2009. "Genetic algorithms for single machine scheduling with quadratic earliness and tardiness costs," FEP Working Papers 312, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Jorge M. S. Valente & José Fernando Gonçalves, 2008. "A genetic algorithm approach for the single machine scheduling problem with linear earliness and quadratic tardiness penalties," FEP Working Papers 264, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:143:y:2002:i:1:p:64-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.