Generalized pairwise interchanges and machine scheduling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tadei, Roberto, 1993. "A note on "minimizing a quadratic function of job lateness on a single machine"," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 185-187, September.
- Sen, Tapan & Dileepan, Parthasarati & Ruparel, Bharat, 1990. "Minimizing a generalized quadratic penalty function of job completion times: An improved branch-and-bound approach," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 197-202, January.
- Dileepan, Parthasarati & Sen, Tapan, 1991. "Bicriterion jobshop scheduling with total flowtime and sum of squared lateness," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 295-299, July.
- Gupta, Sushil K. & Sen, Tapan, 1983. "Minimizing a quadratic function of job lateness on a single machine," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 187-194, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kolahan, F. & Liang, M., 1998. "An adaptive TS approach to JIT sequencing with variable processing times and sequence-dependent setups," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 142-159, August.
- Haral, Uday & Chen, Rew-Win & Ferrell, William Jr & Kurz, Mary Beth, 2007. "Multiobjective single machine scheduling with nontraditional requirements," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 574-584, April.
- Della Croce, F. & Ghirardi, M. & Tadei, R., 2002. "An improved branch-and-bound algorithm for the two machine total completion time flow shop problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 139(2), pages 293-301, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:83:y:1995:i:2:p:310-319. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .