Single machine earliness and tardiness scheduling
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marshall L. Fisher, 1981. "The Lagrangian Relaxation Method for Solving Integer Programming Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Potts, C. N. & Van Wassenhove, L. N., 1983. "An algorithm for single machine sequencing with deadlines to minimize total weighted completion time," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 379-387, April.
- Azizoglu, Meral & Kondakci, Suna & Kirca, Omer, 1991. "Bicriteria scheduling problem involving total tardiness and total earliness penalties," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-3), pages 17-24, October.
- Peng Si Ow & Thomas E. Morton, 1989. "The Single Machine Early/Tardy Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(2), pages 177-191, February.
- Yano, Candace Arai & Kim, Yeong-Dae, 1991. "Algorithms for a class of single-machine weighted tardiness and earliness problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 167-178, May.
- Soroush, H. M. & Fredendall, L. D., 1994. "The stochastic single machine scheduling problem with earliness and tardiness costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 287-302, September.