Single machine earliness and tardiness scheduling
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Azizoglu, Meral & Kondakci, Suna & Kirca, Omer, 1991. "Bicriteria scheduling problem involving total tardiness and total earliness penalties," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-3), pages 17-24, October.
- Potts, C. N. & Van Wassenhove, L. N., 1983. "An algorithm for single machine sequencing with deadlines to minimize total weighted completion time," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 379-387, April.
- Soroush, H. M. & Fredendall, L. D., 1994. "The stochastic single machine scheduling problem with earliness and tardiness costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 287-302, September.
- Yano, Candace Arai & Kim, Yeong-Dae, 1991. "Algorithms for a class of single-machine weighted tardiness and earliness problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 167-178, May.
- Marshall L. Fisher, 1981. "The Lagrangian Relaxation Method for Solving Integer Programming Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Peng Si Ow & Thomas E. Morton, 1989. "The Single Machine Early/Tardy Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(2), pages 177-191, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:96:y:1997:i:3:p:546-558. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.