Social network driven innovation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- George A. Akerlof, 2009. "How Human Psychology Drives the Economy and Why It Matters," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1175-1175.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:3:y:2013:i:4:d:10.1007_s13162-013-0055-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordssocial network driven innovation; ideation forums; crowdsourcing ideation; crowdsourcing innovation process; memes; mavens; connectors; influencers; nanostories; flash mobs; job to be done;
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2009-10-10 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2009-10-10 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MIC-2009-10-10 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2009-10-10 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2009-10-10 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pil:wpaper:47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nuno Reis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiplpt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .