Report NEP-KNM-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sungu Armagan & Manuel Portugal Ferreira, 2009. "The role of membership change on knowledge transfer in groups," Working Papers 40, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00418539_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ilke Van Beveren & Hylke Vandenbussche, 2009. "Product and Process Innovation and the Decision to Export: Firm-level Evidence for Belgium," LICOS Discussion Papers 24709, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Andersson, Martin & Johansson, Sara, 2009. "Scale and Scope - human capital and the structure of regional export flows," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 195, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Ronald Jean Degen, 2009. "Social network driven innovation," Working Papers 47, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Christian R. Østergaard & Bram Timmermans & Kari Kristinsson, 2009. "Beyond Technological Diversification: The Impact of Employee Diversity on Innovation," DRUID Working Papers 09-03, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Görg, Holger & Hanley, Aoife, 2009. "Services Outsourcing and Innovation: An Empirical Investigation," IZA Discussion Papers 4404, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ang, James, 2009. "Financial Reforms, Patent Protection and Knowledge Accumulation in India," MPRA Paper 17656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erik S. Reinert & Rainer Kattel & Margit Suurna, 2009. "Industrial Restructuring and Innovation Policy in Central and Eastern Europe since 1990," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 23, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.