Beyond Technological Diversification: The Impact of Employee Diversity on Innovation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sanja Popović-Pantić & Dušica Semenčenko & Nikola Vasilić, 2020. "Digital Technologies And The Financial Performance Of Female Smes In Serbia: The Mediating Role Of Innovation," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 65(224), pages 53-82, January –.
- Pierpaolo Parrotta & Dario Pozzoli & Mariola Pytlikova, 2014.
"The nexus between labor diversity and firm’s innovation,"
Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 303-364, April.
- Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Pozzoli, Dario & Pytlikova, Mariola, 2010. "The Nexus between Labor Diversity and Firm´s Innovation," Working Papers 10-15, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Pierpaolo Parrotta & Dario Pozzoli & Mariola Pytlikova, 2014. "The Nexus between Labor Diversity and Firm Innovation," Post-Print hal-01513968, HAL.
- Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Pozzoli, Dario & Pytlikova, Mariola, 2012. "The Nexus between Labor Diversity and Firm's Innovation," IZA Discussion Papers 6972, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pierpaolo Parrotta & Dario Pozzoli & Mariola Pytlikova, 2011. "The Nexus between Labor Diversity and Firm's Innovation," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011005, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Robin Pesch & Ricarda B. Bouncken & Sascha Kraus, 2015. "Effects of Communication Style and Age Diversity in Innovation Teams," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 12(06), pages 1-20, December.
More about this item
KeywordsDiversity; Innovation; Education; Gender; Cultural Backgrund;
- A - General Economics and Teaching
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2009-10-10 (Business Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2009-10-10 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-INO-2009-10-10 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2009-10-10 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2009-10-10 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aal:abbswp:09-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keld Laursen). General contact details of provider: https://www.druid.dk/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.