Report NEP-HRM-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ramos, Raul & Surinach, Jordi & Artís, Manuel, 2009. "Regional Economic Growth and Human Capital: The Role of Overeducation," IZA Discussion Papers 4453, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jere R. Behrman & John Hoddinott & John A. Maluccio & Reynaldo Martorell, 2009. "Brains versus Brawn: Labor Market Returns to Intellectual and Health Human Capital in a Poor Developing Country," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0907, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Barrett, Alan & McGuinness, Seamus & O`Brien, Martin & O'Connell, Philip J., 2009. "Immigrants and Employer-Provided Training," IZA Discussion Papers 4425, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Müller, Kathrin, 2009. "Employment growth in newly established firms: is there evidence for academic entrepreneur's human capital depreciation?," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-050, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Panos, Georgios A. & Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Zangelidis, Alexandros, 2009. "The Inter-Related Dynamics of Dual Job Holding, Human Capital and Occupational Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 4437, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chiswick, Barry R. & Miller, Paul W., 2009. "An Explanation for the Lower Payoff to Schooling for Immigrants in the Canadian Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 4448, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andersson, Martin & Johansson, Sara, 2009. "Scale and Scope - human capital and the structure of regional export flows," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 195, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Jozef Konings & Stijn Vanormelingen, 2009. "The Impact of Training on Productivity and Wages: Firm Level Evidence," LICOS Discussion Papers 24409, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Portugal, Pedro & Varejão, José, 2009. "Why Do Firms Use Fixed-Term Contracts?," IZA Discussion Papers 4380, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Keller, Katarina & Poutvaara, Panu & Wagener, Andreas, 2009. "Does Military Draft Discourage Enrollment in Higher Education? Evidence from OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 4399, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dickson, Matt, 2009. "The Causal Effect of Education on Wages Revisited," IZA Discussion Papers 4419, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2009. "Formation of Heterogeneous Skills and Wage Growth," Department of Economics Working Papers 2009-13, McMaster University.
- Hartog, Joop, 2009. "A Risk Augmented Mincer Earnings Equation? Taking Stock," IZA Discussion Papers 4439, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00421166_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Booth, Alison L. & Tamura, Yuji, 2009. "Impact of Paternal Temporary Absence on Children Left Behind," IZA Discussion Papers 4381, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chiswick, Barry R. & Miller, Paul W., 2009. "Does the Choice of Reference Levels of Education Matter in the ORU Earnings Equation?," IZA Discussion Papers 4382, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Matthias Cinyabuguma & Bill Lord & Christelle Viauroux, 2009. "Schooling, Fertility, and Married Female Labor Supply: What Role for Health?," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 09-108, UMBC Department of Economics.
- Christian R. Østergaard & Bram Timmermans & Kari Kristinsson, 2009. "Beyond Technological Diversification: The Impact of Employee Diversity on Innovation," DRUID Working Papers 09-03, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.