Climate-sensitive Decisions and Use of Climate Information: Insights from selected La Trinidad and Atok, Benguet Agricultural Producers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kwabena A. Anaman & Stephen C. Lellyett, 1996. "Contingent Valuation Study Of The Public Weather Service In The Sydney Metropolitan Area," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 15(3), pages 64-77, September.
More about this item
Keywordsclimate; climate information; climate-sensitive decisions; weather information; Benguet;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2018-01-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2018-01-15 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2018-01-15 (South East Asia)
- NEP-UPT-2018-01-15 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2017-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .