Report NEP-AGR-2018-01-15This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cecilia Bellora & Jean-Marc Bourgeon, 2017. "Food Trade, Biodiversity Effects and Price Volatility," Working Papers hal-01669332, HAL.
- A.V. Chari & Elaine Liu & Shing-Yi Wang & Yongxiang Wang, 2017. "Property Rights, Land Misallocation and Agricultural Efficiency in China," Working Papers 2017-091, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Catherine Bros & Alain Desdoigts & Hugues Kouassi Kouadio, 2017. "Land Tenure Insecurity as an Investment Incentive: The Case of Migrant Cocoa Farmers and Settlers in Ivory Coast," Working Papers DT/2017/12, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Chaoran Chen & Diego Restuccia & Raül Santaeulàlia-Llopis, 2017. "The Effects of Land Markets on Resource Allocation and Agricultural Productivity," Working Papers 1011, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Iyigun, Murat & Nunn, Nathan & Qian, Nancy, 2017. "The Long-Run Effects of Agricultural Productivity on Conflict, 1400-1900," IZA Discussion Papers 11189, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bos, Frits & Zwaneveld, Peter, 2017. "Cost-benefit analysis for flood risk management and water governance in the Netherlands; an overview of one century," MPRA Paper 80933, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dubois, Pierre & Griffith, Rachel & O'Connell, Martin, 2017. "How well targeted are soda taxes?," TSE Working Papers 17-868, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Mar 2020.
- Reyes, Celia M. & Domingo, Sonny N. & Agbon, Adrian D. & Olaguera, Ma. Divina C., 2017. "Climate-sensitive Decisions and Use of Climate Information: Insights from selected La Trinidad and Atok, Benguet Agricultural Producers," Discussion Papers DP 2017-47, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Kostadis J. Papaioannou, 2018. "The Horns of a Dilemma in Colonial Policies:Rice, Rubber and Living Standards in the Malay Peninsula," Working Papers 0122, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Urbina, Jilber, 2017. "Eficiencia técnica en la producción de café en Nicaragua: Un análisis de fronteras estocásticas [Technical efficiency in coffee production: a stochastic frontier analysis for Nicaragua]," MPRA Paper 82690, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2017.
- Domingo, Sonny N. & Olaguera, Ma. Divina C., 2017. "Review of High-Value Agriculture in the Philippines with Comprehensive Subsectoral Focus: Livestock Industries," Discussion Papers DP 2017-51, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Sinha, Avik & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2017. "Estimation of Environmental Kuznets Curve for CO2 Emission: Role of Renewable Energy Generation in India," MPRA Paper 83335, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Dec 2017.
- Archimède Mbogning Genang, 2017. "Agriculture Multifunctionality debates: A Review [Revue des débats sur la Multifonctionnalité de l'Agriculture]," Post-Print hal-01653106, HAL.
- Janet Dwyer & David Baldock & Hervé Guyomard & Jerzy Wilkin & Dorota Klepacka, 2005. "Scenarios for modelling trade policy effects on the multifunctionality of European agriculture," Working Papers hal-01594018, HAL.
- d’ASPREMONT Claude & DOS SANTOS FERREIRA Rodolphe, 2017. "Enlarging the collective model of household behaviour: a revealed preference analysis," CORE Discussion Papers 2017017, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).