Report NEP-UPT-2018-01-15This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2017. "Economics versus psychology.Risk, uncertainty and the expected utility theory," MPRA Paper 83366, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Galichon, Alfred & Kominers, Scott Duke & Weber, Simon, 2017. "Costly Concessions: An Empirical Framework for Matching with Imperfectly Transferable Utility," CEPR Discussion Papers 12455, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hernán Bejarano & Francisco Galarza, 2016. "Can cognitive skills and risk aversion explain inconsistent choices? An experiment," Working Papers 16-03, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
- Cocioc, Paul, 2017. "On the attitude to risk and the decision-making behavior," MPRA Paper 83609, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- Rezai, Armon & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 2017. "The Agnostic's Response to Climate Deniers: Price Carbon!," CEPR Discussion Papers 12468, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Samuel Mongrut Montalván, 2016. "Discount Rates for Seed Capital Investments," Working Papers 16-01, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val & Whitney K. Newey, 2017. "Nonseparable multinomial choice models in cross-section and panel data," CeMMAP working papers CWP33/17, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Jean-Michel Grandmont, 2017. "Countercyclical Endogenous Uncertainty Shocks, Efficiency Wages and Procyclical Precautionary Labor Productivity," Working Papers 2017-12, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Rehana Naz, 2017. "Closed-form Solutions for the Lucas-Uzawa model: Unique or Multiple," Papers 1712.08654, arXiv.org.
- Jorg Stoye & Yuichi Kitamura, 2017. "Nonparametric analysis of random utility models," CeMMAP working papers CWP56/17, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Giovanni Dosi & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Joseph Stiglitz & Tania Treibich, 2017. "Rational Heuristics ? Expectations and behaviours in evolving economies with heterogeneous interacting agents," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2017-32, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Burak Can & Ali Ozkes & Ton Storcken, 2017. "Generalized Measures of Polarization in Preferences," Working Papers halshs-01597720, HAL.
- Moschion, Julie & Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2017. "The Welfare Implications of Addictive Substances: A Longitudinal Study of Life Satisfaction of Drug Users," IZA Discussion Papers 11181, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Charles Bellemare & Alexander Sebald & Sigrid Suetens, 2017. "Heterogeneous guilt sensitivities and incentive effects," Cahiers de recherche 1708, Centre de recherche sur les risques, les enjeux économiques, et les politiques publiques.
- Reyes, Celia M. & Domingo, Sonny N. & Agbon, Adrian D. & Olaguera, Ma. Divina C., 2017. "Climate-sensitive Decisions and Use of Climate Information: Insights from selected La Trinidad and Atok, Benguet Agricultural Producers," Discussion Papers DP 2017-47, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Bredtmann, Julia & Nowotny, Klaus & Otten, Sebastian, 2017. "Linguistic Distance, Networks and Migrants' Regional Location Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 11171, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- SHIKHMAN Vladimir & NESTEROV Yurii & GINSBURGH Victor, 2017. "Joint dynamic pricing and lot-sizing under competition," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2017024, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Yamamura, Eiji & Ishida, Ryo, 2017. "Analysis of the implementation of information disclosure ordinances in Japan: the effect on the income of mayors and chief executives in local governments," MPRA Paper 83337, University Library of Munich, Germany.