The Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on Poverty in the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Teruel, Romeo G. & Kuroda, Yoshimi, 2005. "Public infrastructure and productivity growth in Philippine agriculture, 1974-2000," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, pages 555-576.
- Butzer, Rita & Larson, Donald F. & Mundlak, Yair, 2002. "Determinants Of Agricultural Growth In Thailand, Indonesia And The Philippines," Discussion Papers 14979, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- repec:phd:pjdevt:jpd_1986_vol._xiii_nos._1&2-b is not listed on IDEAS
- Balisacan, Arsenio M., 1993. "Agricultural Growth and Rural Performance: A Philippine Perspective," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1993 Vol. XX No. 2-e, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Cororaton, Caesar B. & Caparas, Maria Teresa, 1999. "Total Factor Productivity: Estimates for Philippine Economy," Discussion Papers DP 1999-06, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- David, Cristina C. & Balisacan, Arsenio M., 1995. "Philippine Rice Supply and Demand: Prospects and Policy Implications," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1995 Vol. XXII No. 2-, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- David, Cristina C. & Balisacan, Arsenio M., 1995. "Philippine Rice Supply Demand: Prospects and Policy Implications," Discussion Papers DP 1995-28, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Lau, Lawrence J. & Yotopoulos, Pan A., 1989. "The meta-production function approach to technological change in world agriculture," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, pages 241-269.
- Evenson, Robert E. & Sardido, M.L., 1986. "Regional Total Factor Productivity Change in Philippine Agriculture," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1986 Vol. XIII Nos. 1, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van der Meulen Rodgers, Yana & Menon, Nidhiya, 2012. "Impact of the 2008–2009 Twin Economic Crises on the Philippine Labor Market," World Development, Elsevier, pages 2318-2328.
- Isabel Ortiz & Jingqing Chai & Matthew Cummins, 2011. "Escalating Food Prices: The threat to poor households and policies to safeguard a Recovery for All," Working papers 1101, UNICEF,Division of Policy and Strategy.
More about this item
Keywordscommunity-based monitoring system; Philippines; global financial and economic crisis; impact transmission channels; CBMS indicators; household-coping strategies; program targeting; leakages and exclusion; poverty impacts;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2010-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .