Rethinking Institutional Reforms in the Philippine Housing Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James Roumasset, 1989.
"Decentralization and Local Public Goods: Getting the Incentives Right,"
Philippine Review of Economics,
University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 26(1), pages 1-13, June.
- James Roumasset, 1988. "Decentralization and Local Public Goods Getting the Incentives Right," Working Papers 198805, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Roumasset, James, 1989. "Decentralization and local public goods: getting the incentives right," MPRA Paper 17111, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:idb:brikps:3458 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manasan, Rosario G. & Mercado, Ruben G., 1998. "Metropolitan Arrangements in the Philippines: Passing Fancy or the Future Megatrend," Discussion Papers DP 1998-31, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Ballesteros, Marife M., 2000. "Land Use Planning in Metro Manila and the Urban Fringe: Implications on the Land and Real Estate Market," Discussion Papers DP 2000-20, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eloisa T Glindro & Tientip Subhanij & Jessica Szeto & Haibin Zhu, 2008. "Determinants of house prices in nine Asia-Pacific economies," BIS Working Papers 263, Bank for International Settlements.
- Senate Economic Planning Office SEPO, 2013. "Breaking New Ground: Enacting a National Land Use Policy," Working Papers id:5390, eSocialSciences.
- Eloisa T Glindro & Tientip Subhanij & Jessica Szeto & Haibin Zhu, 2008. "Are Asia-Pacific Housing Prices Too High For Comfort?," Working Papers 2008-11, Monetary Policy Group, Bank of Thailand.
- Senate Economic Planning Office SEPO, 2015. "National Land Use Policy: Protecting Prime Agricultural Lands," Working Papers id:7083, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
Keywordshousing sector; institutional reforms;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2002-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .