Rethinking Institutional Reforms in the Philippine Housing Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James Roumasset, 1989.
"Decentralization and Local Public Goods: Getting the Incentives Right,"
Philippine Review of Economics,
University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 26(1), pages 1-13, June.
- James Roumasset, 1988. "Decentralization and Local Public Goods Getting the Incentives Right," Working Papers 198805, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Roumasset, James, 1989. "Decentralization and local public goods: getting the incentives right," MPRA Paper 17111, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:idb:brikps:3458 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manasan, Rosario G. & Mercado, Ruben G., 1998. "Metropolitan Arrangements in the Philippines: Passing Fancy or the Future Megatrend," Discussion Papers DP 1998-31, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Ballesteros, Marife M., 2000. "Land Use Planning in Metro Manila and the Urban Fringe: Implications on the Land and Real Estate Market," Discussion Papers DP 2000-20, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eloisa T Glindro & Tientip Subhanij & Jessica Szeto & Haibin Zhu, 2008. "Determinants of house prices in nine Asia-Pacific economies," BIS Working Papers 263, Bank for International Settlements.
- Senate Economic Planning Office SEPO, 2013. "Breaking New Ground: Enacting a National Land Use Policy," Working Papers id:5390, eSocialSciences.
- Eloisa T Glindro & Tientip Subhanij & Jessica Szeto & Haibin Zhu, 2008. "Are Asia-Pacific Housing Prices Too High For Comfort?," Working Papers 2008-11, Monetary Policy Group, Bank of Thailand.
- Senate Economic Planning Office SEPO, 2015. "National Land Use Policy: Protecting Prime Agricultural Lands," Working Papers id:7083, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
Keywordshousing sector; institutional reforms;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2002-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.