Trend Inflation, Wage Indexation, and Determinacy in the U.S
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin S. Eichenbaum & Mathias Trabandt, 2016.
"Unemployment and Business Cycles,"
Econometric Society, vol. 84, pages 1523-1569, July.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin S. Eichenbaum & Mathias Trabandt, 2013. "Unemployment and Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 19265, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Mathias Trabandt, 2013. "Unemployment and business cycles," International Finance Discussion Papers 1089, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Abo-Zaid, Salem, 2013.
"Optimal monetary policy and downward nominal wage rigidity in frictional labor markets,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 345-364.
- Abo-Zaid, Salem, 2009. "Optimal Monetary Policy and Downward Nominal Wage Rigidity in Frictional Labor Markets," MPRA Paper 17489, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonathan A. Attey & Casper G. de Vries, 2016. "Monetary Policy in the Presence of Random Wage Indexation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-086/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kurozumi, Takushi & Van Zandweghe, Willem, 2017.
"Trend Inflation And Equilibrium Stability: Firm-Specific Versus Homogeneous Labor,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(04), pages 947-981, June.
- Takushi Kurozumi & Willem Van Zandweghe, 2012. "Firm-specific labor, trend inflation, and equilibrium stability," Research Working Paper RWP 12-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Jonathan A. Attey, 2016. "Time-Varying Degree of Wage Indexation and the New Keynesian Wage Phillips Curve," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-102/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Julio A. Carrillo & Gert Peersman & Joris Wauters, 2013.
"Endogenous Wage Indexation and Aggregate Shocks,"
2013-19, Banco de México.
- Julio A. Carrillo & Gert Peersman & Joris Wauters, 2017. "Endogenous wage indexation and aggregate shocks," BIS Working Papers 604, Bank for International Settlements.
- Julio A. Carrillo & Gert Peersman & Joris Wauters, 2014. "Endogenous Wage Indexation and Aggregate Shocks," CESifo Working Paper Series 4816, CESifo Group Munich.
- Julio Carrillo & Gert Peersman & Joris Wauters, 2014. "Endogenous Wage Indexation and Aggregate Shocks," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 14/881, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Loberto, Michele & Perricone, Chiara, 2017. "Does trend inflation make a difference?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 351-375.
- Guido Ascari & Argia M. Sbordone, 2014.
"The Macroeconomics of Trend Inflation,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 52(3), pages 679-739, September.
- Ascari, Guido & Sbordone, Argia M., 2013. "The macroeconomics of trend inflation," Staff Reports 628, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 May 2014.
- Guido Ascari & Argia M. Sbordone, 2013. "The Macroeconomics of Trend Inflation," DEM Working Papers Series 053, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary Policy; Trend Inflation; Great Moderation; Determinacy; Wage indexation.;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pav:wpaper:153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paolo Bonomolo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dppavit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .