Production Networks and Trade Patterns:East Asia in a Global Context
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Archanun Kohpaiboon, 2010.
"East Asia in World Trade: The Decoupling Fallacy, Crisis, and Policy Challenges,"
FIW Working Paper series
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Archanun Kohpaiboon, 2010. "East Asia in World Trade: The Decoupling Fallacy, Crisis and Policy Challenges," Departmental Working Papers 2010-05, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Prema‐chandra Athukorala, 2009.
"The Rise of China and East Asian Export Performance: Is the Crowding‐Out Fear Warranted?,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(2), pages 234-266, February.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2007. "The Rise of China and East Asian Export Performance: Is the Crowding-out Fear Warranted?," Departmental Working Papers 2007-10, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Lee, Hyun-Hoon & Park, Donghyun & Wang, Jing, 2013. "Different types of firms, different types of products, and their dynamics: An anatomy of China's imports," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 62-77.
- Lee, Hyun-Hoon & Park, Donghyun & Wang, Jing, 2012. "Different Types of Firms, Products, and Directions of Trade: The Case of the People’s Republic of China," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 101, Asian Development Bank.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Shahbaz Nasir, 2012. "Global production sharing and South-South trade," Indian Growth and Development Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(2), pages 173-202, September.
- Hyun-Hoon Lee & Donghyun Park & Kwanho Shin, 2017. "Effects of China's Structural Change on the Exports of East Asian Economies," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 25(3), pages 1-30, May.
- Prema‐chandra Athukorala & Nobuaki Yamashita, 2009. "Global Production Sharing and Sino–US Trade Relations," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 17(3), pages 39-56, May.
- Jung Hur & Hyun-Hoon Lee, 2017. "Apec Has Indeed Created Intra-Regional Trade: A Systematic Empirical Analysis," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 62(05), pages 1077-1095, December.
- Huang, Yanghua & Salike, Nimesh & Zhong, Feiteng, 2017.
"Policy effect on structural change: A case of Chinese intermediate goods trade,"
China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 30-47.
- Huang, Yanghua & Salike, Nimesh & Zhong, Feiteng, 2014. "Policy Effect on Structural Change: A Case of Chinese Intermediate Goods Trade," RIEI Working Papers 2014-02, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
More about this item
Keywordsproduction sharing; trade patterns; East Asia; China;
All these keywords.
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:papers:2009-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prema-chandra Athukorala). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.