Production Networks and Trade Patterns:East Asia in a Global Context
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Archanun Kohpaiboon, 2010.
"East Asia in World Trade: The Decoupling Fallacy, Crisis, and Policy Challenges,"
FIW Working Paper series
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Archanun Kohpaiboon, 2010. "East Asia in World Trade: The Decoupling Fallacy, Crisis and Policy Challenges," Departmental Working Papers 2010-05, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2009.
"The Rise of China and East Asian Export Performance: Is the Crowding-Out Fear Warranted?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(2), pages 234-266, February.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2007. "The Rise of China and East Asian Export Performance: Is the Crowding-out Fear Warranted?," Departmental Working Papers 2007-10, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Shahbaz Nasir, 2012. "Global production sharing and South-South trade," Indian Growth and Development Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(2), pages 173-202, September.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Nobuaki Yamashita, 2009. "Global Production Sharing and Sino-US Trade Relations," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 17(3), pages 39-56.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:62:y:2017:i:05:n:s0217590815501039 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Hyun-Hoon & Park, Donghyun & Wang, Jing, 2013. "Different types of firms, different types of products, and their dynamics: An anatomy of China's imports," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 62-77.
- Lee, Hyun-Hoon & Park, Donghyun & Wang, Jing, 2012. "Different Types of Firms, Products, and Directions of Trade: The Case of the People’s Republic of China," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 101, Asian Development Bank.
- Huang, Yanghua & Salike, Nimesh & Zhong, Feiteng, 2017.
"Policy effect on structural change: A case of Chinese intermediate goods trade,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 30-47.
- Huang, Yanghua & Salike, Nimesh & Zhong, Feiteng, 2014. "Policy Effect on Structural Change: A Case of Chinese Intermediate Goods Trade," RIEI Working Papers 2014-02, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
More about this item
Keywordsproduction sharing; trade patterns; East Asia; China;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2009-11-07 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2009-11-07 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:papers:2009-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sandra Zec) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .