Report NEP-SEA-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cbu:wpaper:14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Timilsina, Govinda R. & Shrestha, Ashish, 2009. "Why have CO2 emissions increased in the transport sector in Asia ? underlying factors and policy options," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5098, The World Bank.
- Raghav Gaiha & Katsushi S. Imai & Ganesh Thapa & Woojin Kang, 2009. "Fiscal Stimulus, Agricultural Growth and Poverty in Asia and the Pacific Region: Evidence from Panel Data," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0919, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2009. "Production Networks and Trade Patterns:East Asia in a Global Context," Departmental Working Papers 2009-15, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Vladimir Popov, 2009. "Why the West Became Rich before China and Why China Has Been Catching Up with the West since 1949: nother Explanation of the “Great Divergence” and “Great Convergence” Stories," Working Papers w0132, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Almeida, Rita K., 2009. "Openness and Technological Innovation in East Asia: Have They Increased the Demand for Skills?," IZA Discussion Papers 4474, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hardiansyah, Suteja, 2009. "Mapping Islamic Evolutionary in the Context of Social Justice and Poverty: A Complexity Approach," MPRA Paper 18053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Girard, Magali & Smith, Michael, 2009. "Working In a Regulated Occupation in Canada: An Immigrant - Native-Born Comparison," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-53, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 24 Oct 2009.
- Pastore, Francesco, 2009. "The Gender Gap in Early Career in Mongolia," IZA Discussion Papers 4480, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).