Report NEP-INT-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-INT
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthew T. Cole, 2009. "The choice of modeling firm heterogeneity and trade restrictions," Working Papers 200920, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Matthew T. Cole & Ronald B. Davies, 2009. "Optimal tariffs, tariff jumping, and heterogeneous firms," Working Papers 200919, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2009. "Production Networks and Trade Patterns:East Asia in a Global Context," Departmental Working Papers 2009-15, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Tomas Konecny, 2009. "Expatriates and Trade," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp387, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Maroula Khraiche, 2009. "Trade, Firm Structure, and Migration of Talent," Working papers 2009-35, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Laura Casi., 2009. "Enhancing Trade Through Migration. A Gravity Model of the Network Effect," ISLA Working Papers 35, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Nitsch, Volker & Wolf, Nikolaus, 2009. "Tear Down this Wall : On the Persistence of Borders in Trade," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 919, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Sebastian Braun, 2009. "Unionisation Structures and Heterogeneous Firms," Kiel Working Papers 1566, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Marco Grazzi, 2009. "Trade and Profitability: Is there an export premium? Evidence from Italian manufacturing firms," LEM Papers Series 2009/16, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Stefania Lionetti & Roberto Patuelli, 2009. "Trading Cultural Goods in the Era of Digital Piracy," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 0907, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Andrei A. Levchenko & Logan Lewis & Linda L. Tesar, 2009. "The Collapse of International Trade During the 2008-2009 Crisis: In Search of the Smoking Gun," Working Papers 592, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Justin Pierce, 2009. "Plant-Level Responses to Antidumping Duties: Evidence from U.S. Manufacturers," Working Papers 09-38, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau, revised Jul 2011.
- Fuentes, Miguel & Ibarrarán, Pablo, 2009. "Firm Dynamics and Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations: Does Trade Openness Matter? Evidence from Mexico’s Manufacturing Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 4494, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Holger Görg & Marina-Eliza Spaliara, 2009. "Financial health, exports and firm survival: A comparison of British and French firms," Kiel Working Papers 1568, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Cheng, Ka Ming & Kim, Hyeongwoo & Thompson, Henry, 2009. "The Exchange Rate and US Tourism Balance of Trade," MPRA Paper 18318, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Kesternich, Iris & Lipponer, Alexander & Schnitzer, Monika, 2009. "Financial constraints and the margins of FDI," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2009,29, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Lena Calahorrano & Philipp an de Meulen, 2009. "Why Don’t Labor and Capital Flow Between Young and Old Countries?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200942, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Guido Cazzavillan & Krzysztof Olszewski, 2009. "Interaction between foreign financial services and foreign direct investment in Transition Economies: An empirical analysis with focus on the manufacturing sector," Working Papers 2009_22, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Easterly, William & Reshef, Ariell & Schwenkenberg, Julia, 2009. "The power of exports," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5081, The World Bank.
- Almeida, Rita K., 2009. "Openness and Technological Innovation in East Asia: Have They Increased the Demand for Skills?," IZA Discussion Papers 4474, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).