The power of exports
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Basile & Aleksandra Parteka & Rosanna Pittiglio, 2015.
"Export diversification and economic development: a dynamic spatial data analysis,"
Gecomplexity Discussion Paper Series
15, Action IS1104 "The EU in the new complex geography of economic systems: models, tools and policy evaluation", revised Dec 2015.
- Roberto Basile & Aleksandra Parteka & Rosanna Pittiglio, 2016. "Export diversification and economic development: a dynamic spatial data analysis," Working Papers LuissLab 16127, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Christian Henn & Chris Papageorgiou & Nicola Spatafora, 2013. "Export Quality in Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 13/108, International Monetary Fund.
- Lord, Montague, 2015. "Regional Economic Integration in Central Asia and South Asia," MPRA Paper 66436, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mercedes Campi & Marco Due~nas & Le Li & Huabin Wu, 2018. "Diversification, economies of scope, and exports growth of Chinese firms," Papers 1801.02681, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2018.
- di Giovanni, Julian & Levchenko, Andrei A. & Rancière, Romain, 2011.
"Power laws in firm size and openness to trade: Measurement and implications,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 42-52, September.
- Andrei A Levchenko & Julian Di Giovanni & Romain Ranciere, 2010. "Power Laws in Firm Size and Openness to Trade; Measurement and Implications," IMF Working Papers 10/109, International Monetary Fund.
- Julian Di Giovanni & Andrei Levchenko & Romain Rancière, 2011. "Power laws in firm size and openness to trade: Measurement and implications," Post-Print halshs-00754523, HAL.
- di Giovanni, Julian & Levchenko, Andrei A. & Rancière, Romain, 2010. "Power Laws in Firm Size and Openness to Trade: Measurement and Implications," CEPR Discussion Papers 7773, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Julian di Giovanni & Andrei A. Levchenko & Romain Ranciere, 2010. "Power Laws in Firm Size and Openness to Trade: Measurement and Implications," Working Papers 598, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Aleksandra Parteka & Massimo Tamberi, 2013.
"What Determines Export Diversification in the Development Process? Empirical Assessment,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(6), pages 807-826, June.
- Aleksandra PARTEKA & Massimo TAMBERI, 2008. "Determinants of Export Diversification: an Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 327, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Aleksandra PARTEKA & Massimo TAMBERI, 2011. "Export Diversification and Development - Empirical Assessment," Working Papers 359, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- World Bank, 2010. "Bhutan Investment Climate Assessment Report : Vitalizing the Private Sector, Creating Jobs, Volume 2," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12872, The World Bank.
- Theresa Chaudhry & Muhammad Haseeb, 2014. "Exporters in Pakistan and Firms Who Do Not Export: What’s the Big Difference?," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 19(Special E), pages 207-246, September.
- Cadot, Olivier & Iacovone, Leonardo & Pierola, Martha Denisse & Rauch, Ferdinand, 2013.
"Success and failure of African exporters,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 284-296.
- Cadot, Olivier & Iacovone, Leonardo & Pierola, Denisse & Rauch, Ferdinand, 2011. "Success and failure of African exporters," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5657, The World Bank.
- Olivier Cadot & Leonardo Iacovone & Denisse Pierola & Ferdinand Rauch, 2011. "Success and Failure of African Exporters," CEP Discussion Papers dp1054, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Sufrauj, Shamnaaz & Schiavo, Stefano & Riccaboni, Massimo, 2014. "The Structure and Growth of World Trade, and the Role of Europe in the Global Economy," MPRA Paper 54122, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Swarnim Waglé, 2013. "Export Performance in Transition: The Case of Georgia," Departmental Working Papers 2013-02, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Shamnaaz Sufrauj & Stefano Schiavo & Massimo Riccaboni, 2015. "Big hits, export concentration and volatility," Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 32(2), pages 135-166, August.
- Massimo Riccaboni & Stefano Schiavo, 2012. "Stochastic Trade Networks," DEGIT Conference Papers c017_014, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Gnidchenko, A., 2014.
"Improving the Methods for Estimating the Structure and the Basis of Export Potential through Export Diversification,"
Journal of the New Economic Association,
New Economic Association, vol. 21(1), pages 83-109.
- Gnidchenko, Andrey A., 2012.
"Новый Метод Оценки Структуры И Базы Экспортного Потенциала
[The new method for estimating the structure and the basis of export potential]," MPRA Paper 43691, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gnidchenko, Andrey A., 2012. "Новый Метод Оценки Структуры И Базы Экспортного Потенциала
- Karsten Mau, 2016.
"Export diversification and income differences reconsidered: The extensive product margin in theory and application,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 152(2), pages 351-381, May.
- Karsten Mau, 2014. "Margins, Gravity, and Causality: Export Diversification and Income Levels Reconsidered," GIGA Working Paper Series 249, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Schwenkenberg Julia M., 2013. "Income Distribution and the Occupational Choices of Entrepreneurs," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 14(1), pages 55-80, November.
- Kaplan, David, 2012. "South African mining equipment and specialist services: Technological capacity, export performance and policy," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 425-433.
- Reis, Jose Guilherme & Taglioni, Daria, 2013. "Determinants of export growth at the extensive and intensive margins : evidence from product and firm-level data for Pakistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6341, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2010. "Bhutan Investment Climate Assessment Report : Vitalizing the Private Sector, Creating Jobs, Volume 1. Summary Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12871, The World Bank.
- di Giovanni, Julian & Levchenko, Andrei A., 2013.
"Firm entry, trade, and welfare in Zipf's world,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 283-296.
- Julian di Giovanni & Andrei A. Levchenko, 2009. "Firm Entry, Trade, and Welfare in Zipf's World," Working Papers 591, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Julian di Giovanni & Andrei A. Levchenko, 2010. "Firm Entry, Trade, and Welfare in Zipf's World," NBER Working Papers 16313, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Álvarez López, M.ª Elisa & Vega Crespo, Josefa, 2017. "La fortaleza competitiva de la economía española/The Competitive Strength of the Spanish Economy," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 35, pages 7-34, Enero.
- Matías Berthelon, 2011. "Chilean Export Performance: the Rol of Intensive and Extensive Margins," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 615, Central Bank of Chile.
- Daniel Lederman & William F. Maloney, 2012. "Does What You Export Matter? In Search of Empirical Guidance for Industrial Policies," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 9371.
More about this item
KeywordsMarkets and Market Access; Economic Theory&Research; Access to Markets; Airports and Air Services; Tax Law;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-11-07 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2009-11-07 (International Trade)
- NEP-LAM-2009-11-07 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5081. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.