On a Method of Calculating Regional Price Differentials with Illustrative Evidence from India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J.V. Meenakshi & Ranjan Ray, 1999. "Impact of Household Size, Family Composition and Socio Economic Characteristics on Poverty in Rural India," Working papers 68, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Chen, Yi Vivian & Heston, Alan & Lipsey, Robert, 2000.
"International and interarea comparisons of income, output and prices,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 363-364, December.
- Alan Heston & Robert E. Lipsey, 1999. "International and Interarea Comparisons of Income, Output, and Prices," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number hest99-1, June.
- Mary F. Kokoski & Brent R. Moulton & Kimberly D. Zieschang, 1999. "Interarea Price Comparisons for Heterogeneous Goods and Several Levels of Commodity Aggregation," NBER Chapters,in: International and Interarea Comparisons of Income, Output, and Prices, pages 123-169 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amartya Sen, 1976. "Real National Income," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(1), pages 19-39.
- Summers, Robert, 1973. "International Price Comparisons Based Upon Incomplete Data," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 19(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Koo, Jahyeong & Phillips, Keith R & Sigalla, Fiona D, 2000. "Measuring Regional Cost of Living," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 18(1), pages 127-136, January.
- D. S. Prasada Rao, 2005. "On The Equivalence Of Weighted Country-Product-Dummy (Cpd) Method And The Rao-System For Multilateral Price Comparisons," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 51(4), pages 571-580, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. Pieroni & D. Lanari & L. Salmasi, 2013.
"Food prices and overweight patterns in Italy,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 14(1), pages 133-151, February.
- Pieroni, Luca & Lanari, Donatella & Salmasi, Luca, 2010. "Food Prices and Overweight Patterns in Italy," MPRA Paper 23744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Pieroni & Donatella Lanari & Luca Salmasi, 2010. "Food Prices and Overweight Patterns in Italy," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_40, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Vincenzo Atella & Martina Menon & Federico Perali, 2003. "Estimation of Unit Values in Cross Sections without Quantity Information and Implications for Demand and Welfare Analysis," CEIS Research Paper 12, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Ingvild Almas, 2012.
"International Income Inequality: Measuring PPP Bias by Estimating Engel Curves for Food,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(2), pages 1093-1117, April.
- Ingvild Almås, 2010. "International Income Inequality: Measuring PPP Bias by Estimating Engel Curves for Food," CESifo Working Paper Series 3247, CESifo Group Munich.
- Berges, Miriam & Pace Guerrero, Ignacio & Echeverría, Lucía, 2012. "La utilización de precios implícitos o de pseudo precios implícitos en la estimación de un sistema de demandas QUAIDS para alimentos," Nülan. Deposited Documents 1675, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:asarcc:2001-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raghbendra Jha) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.