PPP Despite Real Shocks: an Empirical Analysis of the Norwegian Real Exchange Rate
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Qaisar Farooq Akram, 2000. "PPP Despite Real Shocks: An Empirical Analysis of the Norwegian Real Exchange Rate," Economics Series Working Papers 30, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hilde Christiane Bjørnland & Håvard Hungnes, 2002.
"Fundamental determinants of the long run real exchange rate: The case of Norway,"
326, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Bjørnland, Hilde C. & Hungnes, Håvard, 2003. "Fundamental determinants of the long run real exchange rate: The case of Norway," Memorandum 23/2002, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Håvard Hungnes & Hilde C. Bjørnland, 2006.
"The importance of interest rates for forecasting the exchange rate,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(3), pages 209-221.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland & Håvard Hungnes, 2003. "The importance of interest rates for forecasting the exchange rate," Discussion Papers 340, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Geir E. Alstad, 2010. "The long-run exchange rate for NOK: a BEER approach," Working Paper 2010/19, Norges Bank.
- Hilde C Bjørnland & Håvard Hungnes, 2008. "The Commodity Currency Puzzle," The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(2), pages 7-30, May.
- Hassan Suleiman & Zahid Muhammad, 2011. "The real exchange rate of an oil exporting economy: Empirical evidence from Nigeria," FIW Working Paper series 072, FIW.
More about this item
KeywordsEXCHANGE RATE ; OIL PRICES ; WAGES;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxf:wpaper:9930. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Pouliquen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .