Discrete-valued Levy processes and low latency financial econometrics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & David G. Pollard & Neil Shephard, 2010. "Discrete-valued Levy processes and low latency financial econometrics," Economics Papers 2010-W04, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:oxf:wpaper:264 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFutures markets; High frequency econometrics; Low latency data; Negative binomial; Skellam distribution;
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxf:wpaper:490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Pouliquen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .