Bargaining Between Retailers and their Suppliers
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Davis & Alan Reilly, 2010. "Market power, market outcomes, and remedies in the UK groceries market," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(s1), pages 93-108, November.
- Bacchiega, Emanuele & Bonroy, Olivier & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2016.
"Contract contingency in vertically related markets,"
149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France
244955, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- E. Bacchiega & O. Bonroy & E. Petrakis, 2016. "Contract contingency in vertically related markets," Working Papers wp1079, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Heimeshoff, Ulrich & Klein, Gordon J., 2013.
"Bargaining power and local heroes,"
DICE Discussion Papers
87, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Heimeshoff, Ulrich & Klein, Gordon, 2014. "Bargaining Power and Local Heroes," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100475, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Chrysovalantou Milliou & Apostolis Pavlou, 2014. "Foreign Direct Investment Modes and Local Backward Linkages," CESifo Working Paper Series 4623, CESifo Group Munich.
- Aparicio-Fenoll, Ainhoa, 2015. "The effect of product market competition on job security," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 145-159.
More about this item
KeywordsBargaining; Supply Chains; Supermarkets; Branded Goods; Private Label Goods; Buyer Power; Waterbed Effects;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2008-03-25 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MKT-2008-03-25 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxf:wpaper:388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Pouliquen) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .