A Review of Stated Choice Method
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Junyi Shen & Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2007. "Does energy efficiency label alter consumers f purchase decision? A latent class approach on Shanghai data," OSIPP Discussion Paper 07E005, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Van Wezemael, Lynn & Caputo, Vincenzina & Nayga, Rodolfo M. & Chryssochoidis, George & Verbeke, Wim, 2014. "European consumer preferences for beef with nutrition and health claims: A multi-country investigation using discrete choice experiments," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 167-176.
- Junyi Shen & Takako Nakashima & Izumi Karasawa & Tatsuro Furui & Kenichiro Morishige & Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2017. "Examining Japanese Women’s Preferences for a New Style of Postnatal Care Facility and Its Attributes," Discussion Paper Series DP2017-23, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Rezhen Harun & Iulia C. Muresan & Felix H. Arion & Diana E. Dumitras & Ramona Lile, 2015. "Analysis of Factors that Influence the Willingness to Pay for Irrigation Water in the Kurdistan Regional Government, Iraq," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(7), pages 1-13, July.
- Yongyou Nie & Enci Wang & Qinxin Guo & Junyi Shen, 2017. "Examining Shanghai Consumer Preferences for Electric Vehicles and Their Attributes," Discussion Paper Series DP2017-21, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Daniel McFadden, 2009. "The human side of mechanism design: a tribute to Leo Hurwicz and Jean-Jacque Laffont," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 13(1), pages 77-100, April.
- Junyi Shen & On Fukui & Hiroyuki Hashimoto & Takako Nakashima & Tadashi Kimura & Kenichiro Morishige & Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2012. "A cost-benefit analysis on the specialization in departments of obstetrics and gynecology in Japan," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 1-10, December.
- Junyi Shen & Yusuke Sakata & Yoshizo Hashimoto, 2006. "A Comparison between Latent Class Model and Mixed Logit Model for Transport Mode Choice: Evidences from Two Datasets of Japan," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-05, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Junui Shen & Kazuhito Ogawa & Hiromasa Takahashi, 2014.
"Examining the Tradeoff Between Fixed Pay and Performance-Related Pay: A Choice Experiment Approach,"
Review of Economic Analysis,
Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 6(2), pages 119-131, December.
- Junyi Shen & Kazuhito Ogawa & Hiromasa Takahashi, 2014. "Examining the Tradeoff between Fixed Pay and Performance-related Pay: A Choice Experiment Approach," Discussion Paper Series DP2014-01, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
More about this item
KeywordsStated Choice Method (SCM); Stated Preference (SP) method; Independent and Identical Distribution (IID); Extreme Value type I (EV1) distribution;
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2005-10-08 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ECM-2005-10-08 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osk:wpaper:0527. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Atsuko SUZUKI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feosujp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .