Entrepreneurial orientation dan pengalaman kerja
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luliya Teeratansirikool, 2013. "Competitive strategies and firm performance: the mediating role of performance measurement," International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 62(2), pages 168-184, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ariani, Mintarti & Maharani, Raden Roro Irfani, 2018. "Entrepreneurial orientation dan pricing capability," OSF Preprints qek96, Center for Open Science.
- Danijela Stošić Panić, 2019. "The Strategic Choices Of Serbian Entrepreneurs: Are They Entrepreneurially Oriented And Do They Differ By Gender?," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 64(222), pages 147-172, July – Se.
- Abdullahi Hassan Gorondutse & Haim Hilman, 2019. "Testing the Effect of Business-level Strategy on Performance of Hotels," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 20(5), pages 1141-1154, October.
- Said Echchakoui, 2018. "An analytical model that links customer-perceived value and competitive strategies," Journal of Marketing Analytics, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 6(4), pages 138-149, December.
- Shafique Ur Rehman & Anam Bhatti & Naveed Iqbal Chaudhry, 2019. "Mediating effect of innovative culture and organizational learning between leadership styles at third-order and organizational performance in Malaysian SMEs," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, Springer;UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurship, vol. 9(1), pages 1-24, December.
- Kankam-Kwarteng, Collins & Osman, Barbara & Acheampong, Stephen, 2020. "Performance of restaurants: Recognizing competitive intensity and differentiation strategies," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 25-34.
- Di Foggia, Giacomo, 2021. "Energy-Efficient Products and Competitiveness in the Manufacturing Sector," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Kankam-Kwarteng, Collins & Osman, Barbara & Acheampong, Stephen, 2020. "Performance of restaurants: Recognizing competitive intensity and differentiation strategies," MPRA Paper 103781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shafique-ur Rehman & Rapiah Mohamed & Hazeline Ayoup, 2019. "The mediating role of organizational capabilities between organizational performance and its determinants," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, Springer;UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurship, vol. 9(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Md. Shakib Hossain & Sara Bintey Kabir & Nafisa Mahbub, 2019. "Competitive Strategies and Organizational Performance: Determining the Influential Factor Conquer Over the Rivals in the Food Industry of Bangladesh," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 9(3), pages 100-105.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-SBM-2020-01-20 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osf:osfxxx:nuj7p. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (OSF). General contact details of provider: https://osf.io/preprints/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.