Report NEP-SBM-2020-01-20This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexandra Tsvetkova & Rudiger Ahrend & Joaquim Oliveira Martins & Alexander C. Lembcke & Polina Knutsson & Dylan Jong & Nikolaos Terzidis, 2020. "The spatial dimension of productivity: Connecting the dots across industries, firms and places," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2020/01, OECD Publishing.
- Natália P. Monteiro & Odd Rune Straume & Marieta Valente, 2019. "Does Remote Work Improve or Impair Firm Labour Productivity? Longitudinal Evidence from Portugal," CESifo Working Paper Series 7991, CESifo.
- Brixiová, Zuzana & Kangoye, Thierry, 2019. "Networks, Start-up Capital and Women’s Entrepreneurial Performance in Africa: Evidence from Eswatini," GLO Discussion Paper Series 431, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Lenka Wildnerova & Hansjörg Blöchliger, 2019. "What makes a productive Russian firm? A comparative analysis using firm-level data," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1592, OECD Publishing.
- Sónia Félix & Chiara Maggi, 2019. "What is the Impact of Increased Business Competition?," IMF Working Papers 19/276, International Monetary Fund.
- Serenella Caravella & Francesco Crespi & Dario Guarascio & Matteo Tubiana, 2020. "Competitive strategies, heterogeneous demand sources and firms' growth trajectories," LEM Papers Series 2020/01, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Raul Caruso & Antonella Biscione & Annunziata de Felice, 2020. "Environmental Innovation in European Transition Countries," Working Papers 1005, European Centre of Peace Science, Integration and Cooperation (CESPIC), Catholic University 'Our Lady of Good Counsel'.
- Michiko Iizuka & Hugo Hollanders, 2020. "Innovation Indicators: for a critical reflection on their use in Low- and Middle-Income Countries (LMICs)," GRIPS Discussion Papers 19-29, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Jan Fidrmuc & Martin Hulényi & Olga Zajkowska, 2019. "The Elusive Quest for the Holy Grail of an Impact of EU Funds on Regional Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 7989, CESifo.
- Ping-ho Chen & Angus C. Chu & Hsun Chu & Ching-chong Lai, 2019. "Optimal Capital Taxation in an Economy with Innovation-Driven Growth," Working Papers 201913, University of Liverpool, Department of Economics.
- Koshy, Perumal, 2019. "India’s entrepreneurship policy: Future tasks and vision," MPRA Paper 97830, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katharine G. Abraham & Brad Hershbein & Susan Houseman, 2020. "Contract Work at Older Ages," NBER Working Papers 26612, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Suzuki, Keishun, 2019. "Corporate Tax Cuts and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 97829, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Piazza & Yu Zheng, 2019. "Innovate to Lead or Innovate to Prevail: When do Monopolistic Rents Induce Growth?," IMF Working Papers 19/294, International Monetary Fund.
- Ariani, Mintarti & Putri, Arlika Anindya, 2018. "Entrepreneurial orientation dan pengalaman kerja," OSF Preprints nuj7p, Center for Open Science.