Multilateralising Regionalism: Disciplines on Export Restrictions in Regional Trade Agreements
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Estrades, Carmen, 2015.
"The Role of Export Restrictions in Agriculture Trade,"
Proceedings Issues, 2014: Trade and Societal Well-Being, December 13-15, 2015, Clearwater Beach, Florida
229229, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Carmen Estrades & Manuel Flores & Guillermo Lezama, 2017. "The Role of Export Restrictions in Agricultural Trade," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0417, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Ayako Obashi, 2016. "Optimal Trade Policy and Production Location," Working Papers DP-2016-25, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Olga Solleder, 2013. "Panel Export Taxes (PET) Dataset: New Data on Export Tax Rates," IHEID Working Papers 07-2013, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Olga Solleder, 2013. "Trade Effects of Export Taxes," IHEID Working Papers 08-2013, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Espa, Ilaria, 2015. "Export Restrictions in relation to Extractive Industries," Papers 849, World Trade Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsdispute settlement; export charges; export duties; export fees; export levies; export licensing; export restraints; export restrictions; export tariffs; export taxes; GATT; GATT Article XI; GATT Article XX; minimum export prices; multilateral trading system; preferential trade agreements; PTA; quantitative export restrictions; regional trade agreements; RTA; trade creation; trade disciplines; trade diverting; trade instruments; WTO; WTO provisions; WTO-plus;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:traaab:139-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .