Trade Facilitation Indicators: The Impact on Trade Costs
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fontagné, Lionel & Orefice, Gianluca & Piermartini, Roberta, 2016.
"Making (small) firms happy: The heterogeneous effect of trade facilitation measures,"
WTO Staff Working Papers
ERSD-2016-03, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Lionel Fontagné & Gianluca Orefice & Roberta Piermartini, 2016. "Making (Small) Firms Happy. The Heterogeneous Effect of Trade Facilitation Measures," Working Papers 2016-08, CEPII research center.
- Lionel Gérard Fontagné & Gianluca Orefice & Roberta Piermartini, 2016. "Making (Small) Firms Happy. The Heterogeneous Effect of Trade Facilitation Measures," CESifo Working Paper Series 5899, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lionel Fontagné & Gianluca Orefice & Roberta Piermartini, 2017. "Making (Small) Firms Happy. The Heterogeneous Effect of Trade Facilitation Measures," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01476546, HAL.
- Toševska-Trpčevska Katerina & Tevdovski Dragan, 2016. "Trade Facilitation Indicators and their Potential Impact on Trade Between the Countries of South-Eastern Europe," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 63(3), pages 347-362, November.
- Flentø, Daniel & Ponte, Stefano, 2017. "Least-Developed Countries in a World of Global Value Chains: Are WTO Trade Negotiations Helping?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 366-374.
- repec:elg:eechap:17028_14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beverelli, Cosimo & Neumüller, Simon & Teh, Robert, 2014. "A new look at the extensive trade margin effects of trade facilitation," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2014-16, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Alexej Sato, 2015. "Agreement on Trade Facilitation - information and comments," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(4).
- Jerónimo Carballo & Georg Schaur & Christian Volpe Martincus, 2017. "Transportation and Trade Interactions: A Trade Facilitation Perspective," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 97957, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Hornok, Cecília & Koren, Miklós, 2015. "Administrative barriers to trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(S1), pages 110-122.
- Beverelli, Cosimo & Neumueller, Simon & Teh, Robert, 2015.
"Export Diversification Effects of the WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement,"
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 293-310.
- Cosimo Beverelli & Simon Neumüller & Robert Teh, 2015. "Export Diversification Effects of the WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement," FIW Working Paper series 137, FIW.
- Åsa Johansson & Eduardo Olaberría, 2014. "Global Trade and Specialisation Patterns Over the Next 50 Years," OECD Economic Policy Papers 10, OECD Publishing.
- Åsa Johansson & Eduardo Olaberría, 2014. "Long-term Patterns of Trade and Specialisation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1136, OECD Publishing.
- JerÃ³nimo Carballo & Georg Schaur & Christian Volpe Martincus, 2018.
"Transportation and trade interactions: a trade facilitation perspective,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of International Trade and Transportation, chapter 14, pages 422-450
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Carballo, Jerónimo & Schaur, Georg & Volpe Martincus, Christian, 2017. "Transportation and Trade Interactions: A Trade Facilitation Perspective," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8177, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Halit Yanikkaya & Zeynep Aktas Koral, 2017. "Assessing the Determinants of Customs-Related Transaction Costs in Turkey," Working Papers 2017-02, Gebze Technical University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordscustoms; simplification; trade costs; trade facilitation; trade flows; transparency; WTO;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:traaab:118-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.