Measuring the Impacts of ICT Using Official Statistics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:cbu:jrnlec:y:2017:v:4:p:256-264 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stockinger, Bastian, 2017. "The effect of broadband internet on establishments' employment growth: evidence from Germany," IAB Discussion Paper 201719, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Anna Milford, 2014. "Co-operative or coyote? Producers’ choice between intermediary purchasers and Fairtrade and organic co-operatives in Chiapas," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 31(4), pages 577-591, December.
- Jean-Yves Hamel, 2010. "ICT4D and the Human Development and Capability Approach: The Potentials of Information and Communication Technology," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-37, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Hamel, Jean-Yves, 2010. "ICT4D and the human development and capabilities approach: the potentials of information and communication technology," MPRA Paper 25561, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laura Raynolds, 2014. "Fairtrade, certification, and labor: global and local tensions in improving conditions for agricultural workers," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 31(3), pages 499-511, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stiaab:136-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .