Report NEP-SOC-2008-12-21This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rafael La Porta & Andrei Shleifer, 2008. "The Unofficial Economy and Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 14520, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oecd, 2008. "Measuring Security and Trust in the Online Environment: A View Using Official Data," OECD Digital Economy Papers 140, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-67 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Law, Siong Hook & Azman-Saini, W.N.W., 2008. "The Quality of Institutions and Financial Development," MPRA Paper 12107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Garavaglia, 2008. "Clusters’ development: spin-offs and external economies," KITeS Working Papers 226, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Nov 2008.
- Cohen, Jeffrey & Ding, Yuan & Lesage, Cedric & Stolowy, Hervé, 2008. "The role of managers’ behavior in corporate fraud," Les Cahiers de Recherche 900, HEC Paris.
- Oecd, 2008. "Measuring the Impacts of ICT Using Official Statistics," OECD Digital Economy Papers 136, OECD Publishing.
- Paternotte, Cédric, 2008. "Une forme minimale de coopération," Les Cahiers de Recherche 898, HEC Paris.