Deploying Renewables in Southeast Asia: Trends and potentials
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kardooni, Roozbeh & Yusoff, Sumiani Binti & Kari, Fatimah Binti, 2016. "Renewable energy technology acceptance in Peninsular Malaysia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 1-10.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Drupady, Ira Martina, 2011. "Examining the Small Renewable Energy Power (SREP) Program in Malaysia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7244-7256.
- Vithayasrichareon, Peerapat & MacGill, Iain F., 2012. "Portfolio assessments for future generation investment in newly industrializing countries – A case study of Thailand," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 1044-1058.
- Kumar, S. & Shrestha, Pujan & Abdul Salam, P., 2013. "A review of biofuel policies in the major biofuel producing countries of ASEAN: Production, targets, policy drivers and impacts," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 822-836.
- Ahmed, Tofael & Mekhilef, Saad & Shah, Rakibuzzaman & Mithulananthan, N. & Seyedmahmoudian, Mehdi & Horan, Ben, 2017. "ASEAN power grid: A secure transmission infrastructure for clean and sustainable energy for South-East Asia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 1420-1435.
- Mekhilef, Saad & Barimani, Meghdad & Safari, Azadeh & Salam, Zainal, 2014. "Malaysia’s renewable energy policies and programs with green aspects," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 497-504.
- Asian Development Bank Institute, 2017. "Fossil Fuel Subsidies in Indonesia: Trends, Impacts, and Reforms," Working Papers id:11855, eSocialSciences.
- Ng, Thiam Hee & Tao, Jacqueline Yujia, 2016. "Bond financing for renewable energy in Asia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 509-517.
- Bosello, Francesco & Orecchia, Carlo & Raitzer, David A., 2016.
"Decarbonization Pathways in Southeast Asia: New Results for Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Viet Nam,"
MITP: Mitigation, Innovation,and Transformation Pathways
250260, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Francesco Bosello & Carlo Orecchia & David A. Raitzer, 2016. "Decarbonization Pathways in Southeast Asia: New Results for Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Viet Nam," Working Papers 2016.75, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Chanthawong, Anuman & Dhakal, Shobhakar, 2016. "Stakeholders' perceptions on challenges and opportunities for biodiesel and bioethanol policy development in Thailand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 189-206.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Bulan, L.C., 2012. "Energy security and hydropower development in Malaysia: The drivers and challenges facing the Sarawak Corridor of Renewable Energy (SCORE)," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 113-129.
- Jacobs, David & Marzolf, Natacha & Paredes, Juan Roberto & Rickerson, Wilson & Flynn, Hilary & Becker-Birck, Christina & Solano-Peralta, Mauricio, 2013. "Analysis of renewable energy incentives in the Latin America and Caribbean region: The feed-in tariff case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 601-610.
- Kumaran, Palanisamy & Hephzibah, David & Sivasankari, Ranganathan & Saifuddin, Normanbay & Shamsuddin, Abd. Halim, 2016. "A review on industrial scale anaerobic digestion systems deployment in Malaysia: Opportunities and challenges," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 929-940.
- repec:eee:renene:v:116:y:2018:i:pa:p:659-668 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-11-13 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-11-13 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2010-11-13 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ieaaaa:2010/6-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieaaafr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .