Deploying Renewables in Southeast Asia: Trends and potentials
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kardooni, Roozbeh & Yusoff, Sumiani Binti & Kari, Fatimah Binti, 2016. "Renewable energy technology acceptance in Peninsular Malaysia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 1-10.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Drupady, Ira Martina, 2011. "Examining the Small Renewable Energy Power (SREP) Program in Malaysia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7244-7256.
- Vithayasrichareon, Peerapat & MacGill, Iain F., 2012. "Portfolio assessments for future generation investment in newly industrializing countries – A case study of Thailand," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 1044-1058.
- Kumar, S. & Shrestha, Pujan & Abdul Salam, P., 2013. "A review of biofuel policies in the major biofuel producing countries of ASEAN: Production, targets, policy drivers and impacts," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 822-836.
- Ahmed, Tofael & Mekhilef, Saad & Shah, Rakibuzzaman & Mithulananthan, N. & Seyedmahmoudian, Mehdi & Horan, Ben, 2017. "ASEAN power grid: A secure transmission infrastructure for clean and sustainable energy for South-East Asia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 1420-1435.
- Mekhilef, Saad & Barimani, Meghdad & Safari, Azadeh & Salam, Zainal, 2014. "Malaysia’s renewable energy policies and programs with green aspects," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 497-504.
- Asian Development Bank Institute, 2017. "Fossil Fuel Subsidies in Indonesia: Trends, Impacts, and Reforms," Working Papers id:11855, eSocialSciences.
- Ng, Thiam Hee & Tao, Jacqueline Yujia, 2016. "Bond financing for renewable energy in Asia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 509-517.
- Bosello, Francesco & Orecchia, Carlo & Raitzer, David A., 2016.
"Decarbonization Pathways in Southeast Asia: New Results for Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Viet Nam,"
MITP: Mitigation, Innovation,and Transformation Pathways
250260, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Francesco Bosello & Carlo Orecchia & David A. Raitzer, 2016. "Decarbonization Pathways in Southeast Asia: New Results for Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Viet Nam," Working Papers 2016.75, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Chanthawong, Anuman & Dhakal, Shobhakar, 2016. "Stakeholders' perceptions on challenges and opportunities for biodiesel and bioethanol policy development in Thailand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 189-206.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Bulan, L.C., 2012. "Energy security and hydropower development in Malaysia: The drivers and challenges facing the Sarawak Corridor of Renewable Energy (SCORE)," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 113-129.
- Jacobs, David & Marzolf, Natacha & Paredes, Juan Roberto & Rickerson, Wilson & Flynn, Hilary & Becker-Birck, Christina & Solano-Peralta, Mauricio, 2013. "Analysis of renewable energy incentives in the Latin America and Caribbean region: The feed-in tariff case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 601-610.
- Kumaran, Palanisamy & Hephzibah, David & Sivasankari, Ranganathan & Saifuddin, Normanbay & Shamsuddin, Abd. Halim, 2016. "A review on industrial scale anaerobic digestion systems deployment in Malaysia: Opportunities and challenges," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 929-940.
- repec:eee:renene:v:116:y:2018:i:pa:p:659-668 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-11-13 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-11-13 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2010-11-13 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ieaaaa:2010/6-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieaaafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.