Sub-national Finances and Fiscal Consolidation: Walking on Thin Ice
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paolo Chiades & Luciano Greco & Vanni Mengotto & Luigi Moretti & Paola Valbonesi, 2016.
"Intergovernmental transfers and expenditure arrears,"
- Paolo Chiades & Luciano Greco & Vanni Mengotto & Luigi Moretti & Paola Valbonesi, 2016. "Intergovernmental transfers and expenditure arrears," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1076, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
Keywordsbailouts; fiscal stress; public debt; sub-national government;
- H12 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Crisis Management
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
- H74 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Borrowing
- H81 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Loans; Loan Guarantees; Credits; Grants; Bailouts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:govaab:2013/2-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/teoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .