The Competitiveness of Global Port-Cities: The Case of Mersin, Turkey
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsinput-output; inter-regional trade; ports; regional development; regional growth; transportation; urban growth;
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2014-10-22 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CSE-2014-10-22 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CWA-2014-10-22 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-TRE-2014-10-22 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2014-10-22 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:govaab:2013/1-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/teoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .