Report NEP-CWA-2014-10-22This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Misner, E.G., "undated". "Costs and Returns for the Turkey Enterprise, 1943," EB Series 184266, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2014. "CAREC Transport and Trade Facilitation Strategy 2020," ADB Reports RPT146303-3, Asian Development Bank (ADB), revised 17 Mar 2014.
- Basak BAYRAMOGLU & Jean-François JACQUES, 2014. "The consequences of trade openness on the availability of seafood resources: Methodology and evidence based in the case of Turkey," FOODSECURE Working papers 16, LEI Wageningen UR.
- International Monetary Fund, 2014. "The Kyrgyz Republic; Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper," IMF Staff Country Reports 14/247, International Monetary Fund.
- Olaf Merk & Oguz Bagis, 2013. "The Competitiveness of Global Port-Cities: The Case of Mersin, Turkey," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2013/1, OECD Publishing.
- International Monetary Fund, 2014. "Republic of Kazakhstan; Staff Report for the 2014 Article IV Consultation," IMF Staff Country Reports 14/242, International Monetary Fund.
- Konstantin Kazenin, 2014. "Land conflicts in North Caucasus: intensifying the confrontation," Published Papers 201, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2014.
- Oliver Röhn & Rauf Gönenç & Vincent Koen & Evren Erdoğan Coşar, 2014. "Reducing Macroeconomic Imbalances in Turkey," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1160, OECD Publishing.
- International Monetary Fund, 2014. "Georgia; Request for a Stand-by Arrangement," IMF Staff Country Reports 14/250, International Monetary Fund.
- Elisa Portale & Joeri de Wit, 2014. "Tracking Progress Toward Providing Sustainable Energy for All in Eastern Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20252, The World Bank.