National and Sectoral GHG Mitigation Potential: A Comparison Across Models
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kesicki, Fabian, 2013. "What are the key drivers of MAC curves? A partial-equilibrium modelling approach for the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 142-151.
- Anthony Heyes & Dylan Morgan & Nicholas Rivers, 2013. "The Use of a Social Cost of Carbon in Canadian Cost-Benefit Analysis," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 39(s2), pages 67-80, August.
- Ha, Yuejiao & Teng, Fei, 2013. "Midway toward the 2 degree target: Adequacy and fairness of the Cancún pledges," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 856-865.
- repec:wsi:ccexxx:v:04:y:2013:i:04:n:s2010007813400125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Flachsland, Christian & Brunner, Steffen & Edenhofer, Ottmar & Creutzig, Felix, 2011.
"Climate policies for road transport revisited (II): Closing the policy gap with cap-and-trade,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 2100-2110, April.
- Christian Flachsland & Steffen Brunner & Ottmar Edenhofer & Felix Creutzig, 2010. "Climate policies for road transport revisited (II): Closing the policy gap with cap-and-trade," Working Papers 2, Department of Climate Change Economics, TU Berlin.
- Anna Creti & Alena Kotelnikova & Guy Meunier & Jean-Pierre Ponssard, 2015.
"Defining The Abatement Cost In Presence Of Learning-By-Doing: Application To The Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle,"
- Anna Creti & Alena Kotelnikova & Guy Meunier & Jean-Pierre Ponssard, 2015. "Defining the Abatement Cost in Presence of Learning-by-doing: Application to the Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle," CESifo Working Paper Series 5596, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michel Elzen & Niklas Höhne & Markus Hagemann & Jasper Vliet & Detlef Vuuren, 2010. "Sharing developed countries’ post-2012 greenhouse gas emission reductions based on comparable efforts," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 15(5), pages 433-465, June.
More about this item
Keywordsbaselines; changement climatique; climate change; comparability; gaz à effet de serre; greenhouse gas; mitigation potential;
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:envaab:2009/7-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/enoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .