Towards Global Carbon Pricing: Direct and Indirect Linking of Carbon Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rob Dellink & Stéphanie Jamet & Jean Chateau & Romain Duval, 2014. "Towards global carbon pricing: Direct and indirect linking of carbon markets," OECD Journal: Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2013(1), pages 209-234.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ürge-Vorsatz, Diana & Tirado Herrero, Sergio, 2012. "Building synergies between climate change mitigation and energy poverty alleviation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 83-90.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:129:y:2019:i:c:p:397-409 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:235:y:2019:i:c:p:1235-1244 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ccexxx:v:09:y:2018:i:03:n:s2010007818500057 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lanzi, Elisa & Chateau, Jean & Dellink, Rob, 2012. "Alternative approaches for levelling carbon prices in a world with fragmented carbon markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(S2), pages 240-250.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:19:p:5303-:d:270868 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsclimate mitigation policy; emissions trading systems; general equilibrium models; modèles d’équilibre général; Politique d’atténuation du changement climatique; système d’échange de droits d’émissions;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:envaaa:20-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/enoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.