Socio-Economic Differences in Mortality: Implications for Pensions Policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/8577 is not listed on IDEAS
- Holzmann, Robert & Alonso-García, Jennifer & Labit-Hardy, Heloise & Villegas, Andres M., 2017. "NDC Schemes and Heterogeneity in Longevity: Proposals for Redesign," IZA Discussion Papers 11193, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Loesse Jacques Esso & Héctor Pifarré i Arolas, 2012.
"Mortality Convergence Across High-Income Countries: An Econometric Approach,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
12076, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Loesse Jacques Esso & Héctor Pifarré I Arolas, 2012. "Mortality Convergence Across High-Income Countries : An Econometric Approach," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00755682, HAL.
- Ayuso, Mercedes & Bravo, Jorge Miguel & Holzmann, Robert, 2016. "Addressing Longevity Heterogeneity in Pension Scheme Design and Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 10378, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Adriaan Kalwij, 2014. "An empirical analysis of the importance of controlling for unobserved heterogeneity when estimating the income-mortality gradient," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 31(30), pages 913-940, October.
- Patrick Aubert & Cindy Duc & Bruno Ducoudré, 2013.
"French Retirement Reforms and Intragenerational Equity in Retirement Duration,"
Springer, vol. 161(3), pages 277-305, September.
- Patrick Aubert & Cindy Duc & Bruno Ducoudré, 2013. "French Retirement Reforms and Intragenerational Equity in Retirement Duration," Post-Print halshs-01435711, HAL.
- Adriaan Kalwij & Rob Alessie & Marike Knoef, 2013. "The Association Between Individual Income and Remaining Life Expectancy at the Age of 65 in the Netherlands," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(1), pages 181-206, February.
- Javier Pla-Porcel & Manuel Ventura-Marco & Carlos Vidal-Meliá, 2017. "How do unisex life care annuities embedded in a pay-as-you-go retirement system affect gender redistribution?," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2017-11, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Bérangère LEGENDRE, 2010. "Income Distribution among Retirees: a "Pro Poor" Income Growth?," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 760, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
More about this item
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2008-12-21 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2008-12-21 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-LAB-2008-12-21 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaab:71-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.